A member asked:

Water is trapped in my ear after swimming. no pain but it's bothering me. i tried alcohol drop but not working. do you have any recommendation?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. answered

Specializes in

Dry it out: Use a wick like cotton or a q-tip but be careful as this could be dangerous if you were too aggressive. Also you could try a hair dryer on low setting. Lastly jumping up and down with the bad ear down can sometimes work.

Answered 5/15/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

Vinegar and alcohol for human water in ear but with torn eardrum?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor