Canada

got my tdap as a tetanus booster. i think some of the vaccine leaked down my arm. should the nurse have given me a new one? will i be boosted enough?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
No need to worry: I am sure the vast majority of the vaccine got into you and that should be adequate to boost your immunity. Tetanus is fortunately quite rare but is a very interesting illness and there are still mysteries as to exactly what leads someone to get it; it is not as straightforward as most doctors believe. For an interesting discussion see http://tinyurl.com/khla9r6