U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

My husband found a "lump"swollen lymph node in the upper part of his leg. right next the groin area. a few of the nodes feel swollen in that area.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Groin Lumps: need to be diagnosed by your husband's doctor. Reasons for the lumps can various in seriousness but need to be determined. Please ask him to see his doc ASAP. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 5, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.