Watertown, WI

40 mg of lisinopril once a day was keeping my bp in check. doctor now refuses to give it to me because creatin is 1.5. i read where this is normal for?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 43 years experience
It would be entirely: appropriate for you to be referred to a nephrologist (kidney doctor) to discuss this issue and to manage your blood pressure. They are highly skilled, well informed and know lots of beneficial things to advise specifically for this situation. Ask for a referral or refer yourself for evaluation. Pick a Board Certified practitioner.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 7, 2017