New York, NY

i have disc degeneration, loss of height, protrusion, spondylosis, disc bulge, mild stenosis on neck and lumbar. can i use an inversion table?

Dr. Kevin Yoo
Neurosurgery 28 years experience
Conservative care: Yes, I believe that all people should exhaust and utilize all conservative measures for treatment of his or her back pain first, prior to discussing surgical intervention. I tell my patients that is it is helpful then it should definately be incorporated in your treatment plan. I have had many patients say that an inversion table has helped with their neck and low back pain.