U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old female asked:

Comments on xrays: lumbar spine spondylosis with multilevel degenerative disc disease worse at l5-s1 with associated l5-s1 foraminal stenosis. must i see a specialist?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management 29 years experience
Yes: I would suggest seeing a pain specialist or an orthopedic surgeon
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.