College Point, NY

Car door opened,hit me under my eye in the bone,eye is fine, moves fine but bruised underneath,bruise almost gone but feel a bump on the bone,worry?

Dr.
Watchful waiting: Allow up to 3-4 weeks for the bruising and swelling to resolve. There is hardly any need to be concerned at this stage.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Cornelius Oleary
Urgent Care 20 years experience
Opthalmology consult: You need to go to the ER to have an Ophthalmology consult immediately. Your globe, or eyeball, needs to be examined along with your vision and a full history and physical needs to be performed. Studies show orbital fractures can occur in isolation but any compromise of your globe, optic nerve, and other associated fractures need to be identified and any damage to vital structures assessed. C MD