Homer, AK

my b vitamin 12 lab blood test came back with at 342 and i've been taking 100mg of b6 lately. i've been getting lots of tingling mostly in arms hands ?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Low B12!: While that level of B12 is considered "normal" by labs in the US it is considered low in Europe and is known to cause tingling.Too much B6 can cause tingling but that is not known to happen unless taking over 200 mg/day (usually 500 mg/day or more). Try oral methylcobalamin 1000 mcg/day for a month- if does not increase may need shots. See http://tinyurl.com/ofaclgs and http://tinyurl.com/oc8up5z