United Kingdom

I experience painful blood vessels in hands feet,legs and arms,burst veins, cramp, painful spasms in neck, tinitus and tingling in hands and mouth?

Dr. James Okamoto
Sounds like: some of your symptoms may be related to your fibromyalgia. It does not look like you are taking any medication for this. If you are having swelling/edema in your extremities that can also be a cause for the "burst veins". Varicose veins can also become inflamed, causing your symptoms. I would recommend you see your doctor to have these addressed. There ARE treatments for fibromyalgia!

Last updated Nov 28, 2017