A male asked:

I m 32 years old, just done ecg which shows hb 102 p 97 bp 137/85. poor r wave progression v3 and v4. t wave flattened. sinus tachondria. what does it?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 43 years experience
The words you have: used are not medical terms but I assume that hb is heart beat and p is pulse and tachondria is tachycardia. If that is accurate then your EKG is probably normal for you and you were a little anxious when it was done. Your Blood pressure also reflects this. All looks pretty normal. Relax.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 23, 2016