A member asked:

I have severe crohn's disease pain. tramadol doesn't help, only stronger meds like oxycodone. my doctor won't help me with this. don't know what to do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Chiu answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

You need to consult another GI doctor to find out what can be done about the condition. There are effective Rx for Crohn's disease nowadays.

Answered Sep 9, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor