Australia

vit d 48 nmol/l (normal above 49) calcium corrected 2.17 nmol/l ( normal above 2.20) ferritin 11. is this why i feel so tired and achy? other tests ok

Pathology 49 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, you appear to be deficient in iron. If the deficiency is severe enough you may be anemic. Take oral iron and multivitamins. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.