U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Mascot, Tennessee
A 30-year-old female asked:

Having luq pain for months. blood tests, urine, xray, ct,lung scan. nothing found. i have ic. could something be wrong with kidney?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Harry Ward
Nephrology and Dialysis 47 years experience
Kidney CT ok? Doubt: What is IC? Persistent LUQ pain should be followed up. You may need upper GI endoscopy and antibody tests for H Pylori causing ulcer. Check stool for occult bleeding.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 13, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.