just had tibial orif, i want something less sedating than norco, (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) tramadol did not touch the pain. what would be in between. can't take nsaid's.

Dr. Kathy Robinson
All opiates sedating: This is a tough one. You could try half a norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) combined with a tylenol and see if that works. Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) has some tylenol in it so make sure you do not exceed 3000mg of acetaminophen daily. Another option might by tylenol with codeine. I hope you get some relief soon.
Answered on Aug 12, 2016
1