WI

I got a pain starting in my wrist and over a few hours spread to my should we and chest area. pain is sharp, throbbing, and my arm feels week. worry??

Dr. David Lipkin
Go to ER: These symptoms are worrisome. You should go to the ER for evaluation now! You may have compression in the spine of cervical nerves that supply your upper extremity(cervical radiculopathy). The symptoms seem atypical for for a heart attack but you did mention chest pain, so cannot completely exclude that possibility. Get evaluated asap for a precise diagnosis.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017