U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked about a 37-year-old male:

Have a throbbing pain above right elbow and throbbing pain in right hand along with a throbbing pain in right side of chest?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Have an exam: You might know of an activity or accident that might be at the root of this, but have an exam and see if there is anything you can do to optimize the recovery time and end point. Best!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.