A member asked:

My 5 year old child has 7 mm kidney stones. what is the treatment for this. any medicine to break down the stone? can it pass naturally

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Krishna Anand answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Your child has very small kidney stones and they may pass in urine .Talk to kidney specialist --nephrologist who can suggest you correct treatment There are medicines or methods to crush or dissolve kidney stones

Answered May 22, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor