U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

Should i take homeopathy medicine or from ent specialist to cure my sinus ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 44 years experience
Up to you: If you have not had an evaluation with an ENT physician, you should do that to see what recommendations there may be for you from that point of view. Classical homeopathy -- with a skilled homeopathic physician, not just trying to pick a remedy by yourself -- may offer much relief, without surgery or repeated rounds of antibiotics. The ultimate decision, of course, is yours.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.