platelets are normal at 331 but i get petechiae from scratching and notice more on my body after hot shower. scared! am i okay? normal cbc

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Need Notbe a concern: With platelet count(number) like this, Petechiae have no meaning or any significance. Some drugs like Aspirin can make platelets non functional for a few days. That is the only factor to look into...otherwise you do not need to do anything further.
Dr. Charles Zaroulis
Hematology 56 years experience
Platelet function: What medications do you use? Please include any pain medications. Thank you very much.