DC

have petechiae on upper arms, got full cbc, all was normal, including platelet count. no regular medications. no other symptoms of bleeding or easy bruising. petechiae have not gone away. any cause for concern?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. If you have gained weight recently, it may be contributing. It would be prudent to see your doctor who ordered the tests so that s/he may ascertain vascular causes of petechiae. Wish you good health!