CT

would several normal cbcs rule out leukemia? symptoms:petechiae (w/normal platelet count) and mild (not drenching) barely visible night sweats. worry?

Pathology 44 years experience
Easy does it Brad!: A single normal CBC, without abnormal leukocytes, rules out leukemia at your age. It's fairly common for folks to get episodes of sweating at night; nobody knows why. If you're not running a fever, I'd ignore it. Some folks have fragile vessels and a few petechiae can follow activity; mild Ehlers-Danlos is only one idea. A tourniquet test might clarify this. I'd stop worrying.