Canada

I ask i'm almost 1half month done my thyroid surgery why it's still i fell my neck is to tired thank u?

Dr. Richard Zimon
There will be: a NORMAL "thickening" at the site of your surgery for several months after the procedure! In addition any fatigue you had prior to the surgery I assume will respond to thyroid replacement (if indicated) or a little "tincture of time"! Hope this helps! BE WELL! Dr Z
Dr. Brendan Stack jr., md, facs, face
Head and Neck Surgery 32 years experience
It depends: It depends on what you mean by feeling tired. If you mean an aching or stained neck after exercise or a car accident, that is probably from positioning in the operating room and will resolve in 6 weeks, more or less. That time could be shortened with a NSAID.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017