Inverness, FL

i've been experiencing painful sinking feelings in my heart when i lay down. sometimes when i'm up and about it occurs and i hunch over in pain. ive been diagnosed with panic disorder and anxiety. i'm currently on vistaril. i've expressed this to my dr a

Dr. Rachel Wagner
Panic disorder : If you have not had one yet, I do suggest getting an EKG done at your doctor's office. If this has been done and is normal I wonder if you have tried antacids to help with the pain you are describing? Panic disorder can be treated with an SSRI such as Sertraline. This is most effective when combined with cognitive behavioral therapy. Ask your doctor about this.