A member asked:

My heart rate is high 115 at rest..i take diltazem 120 mg..it helps me a little able to walk little better..should i ask doc to change the medicine?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

About your goals. Your doc will know what to do. If diltiazem seems to work why would you ask to have it changed? How about having it slightly increased rather? Make sure you discuss your symptoms and your goals, your doc will be able to come up with few choices based on your current situation.

Answered May 27, 2020



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor