U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old male asked:

Docs, have you ever seen any other 17 y/o's with low t, high rest heart rate, apnea, ptsd, high bp? i feel isolated and alone. im depressed but active

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Ask for help/counsel: You should seek help from your family(parents), teachers and friends. If possible seek counseling. A good source of support can be a close friend. Be good to others and you will feel good about yourself. Also go out and take a morning walk, everyday...It will cheer you up.. Your heart is fine but anxiety can cause all sorts of funny feelings.
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Don't worry, you are: Not the only person with these issues. You are not so unique that you can't be helped. If you are not currently in treatment - would highly encourage that. Start with psychiatric evaluation. Treatment options include: psychiatric medications, emdr, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, group therapy, exposure therapy ; many more. Take care.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 5, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.