Diagnosed marked antral gastritis & pylorus gastric erosion w-tiny ulcers I can eat small amount, else I have nausea Do I have to force myself to eat?

Dr. Roozbeh Badii
18 years experience in Internal Medicine
Special circumstance: For someone in your condition, it is best to eat small, frequent meals throughout the day to ensure you receive nutrition throughout the day. This will allow you to receive the nutrients throughout the day without feeling nauseated or heavy. This will prevent the heartburn if you eat something every 3-4 hours throughout the day until the ulcers heal. Have you taken antibiotics for the h.Pylori?
Answered on May 30, 2017