Slovenia

Getin few sharp half sec pokes under my sternum in first10min of slow running/low hb (never after 60min/sprinting).doctors sayin this is never heart?!

Dr. Edward Seegers
Sternal pain: hello ~ yes I agree with the consensus that this is not heart pain, because it does not fit the description but more significantly there is no worsening of pain with exercise. However it sounds like you are an athlete and will be stressing heart with severe exercise so it will not do any harm to get an exercise ECG or Treadmill ECG to make sure everything is NORMAL as it should be thanks
Dr. Yash Khanna
Probabely normal: You have been evaluated by your doctor or doctors.The sternal pain is only in fierst 10 minutes of slow running.And then it goes away,and no pain after 60 minutes.It does not sound like due to heart problem at your age. You have no shortness of breath .If your doctor said not from heart I agree No treatment is needed

Last updated Jan 7, 2016