U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old male asked:

Hi, my girlfriend is asking me to see a doctor because she was recently treated to candidiasis and she thinks i should do some sort of test too. is that really necessary? i have taken blood and urine tests and other doctors said that a test (i assume to u

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Easier: For you both to take treatment at the same time. It is likely if she has it and you are sexually active then you have it too. All the best.
Last updated Jun 23, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.