Memphis, TN

I keep goin to the emergency room thinking someking something wrong me had back xrays chest xrays cbc blood test urine test transvaginal ultra sound cause of adominal pain talk to a lot of doctor all test and x rays and ultra sound is, normal here atr my

Dr. Mohammed Younus
32 years experience
Hypochondriasis : It is a type of somatoform disorder which involves a strong belief that some thing is wrong in spite of negative tests and examination and reassurance by physicians. Patients present with vague complaints and are obsessed with finding the right doctor who can diagnose and treat them. This disorder is hard to treat but does respond to treatment by ssri medications and cbt psychotherapy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Barbara Srur
Google hypochondrias: It is possible that there is some other underlying psychological issue causing you to believe that there is something physically wrong with you. If physical causes of your complaints have been ruled out by a competent md, consider getting an evaluation by a psychiatrist.