India

hi doctor, i started smoking weed since 25 days,before that i only used to smoke cigarettes. but now i have started running 3 km daily. so can u please tell me approximate days my body will take to pass the urine or blood test. thanks?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Hard to be sure: because it depends on HOW MUCH weed you smoked and HOW POTENT it was. The use of very high potency marijuana for 3 weeks, if you were smoking it all day every day, can cause positive urine tests for literally a month or even longer (longest I have seen is 3 months). Hair testing can detect it back for 6 months or longer, depending on hair length and type. Low level use lasts for 3-7 days.