Saint Lucia

Hey i just wanna know if im ok because i visited my doctor early in january and i tok a blood test a urin test my bool was negative she said but she also said that my urine had many white blood cels in there she said thati had an infectuin or something a

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 11 years experience
How do you feel?: Infection in the urine is common and generally resolves. The white cells indicate that you mounted an immune response, commonly due to bacteria that gain access from the vagina. If you are not having symptoms, and the doctor didn't feel that follow up testing was necessary (a decision that can only be made with more knowledge about you), then you are likely ok.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 13, 2020