Malaysia

i have redness at my throat which is normal for a sore throat but my lymph nodes in my throat are swelling(?) or its like ulcer.

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 45 years experience
You might have: tonsillitis or strep throat. Have a doctor take a look at you. Antibiotics might be necessary.
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Your lymph nodes are: actually felt from the outside (your neck...what most people call "swollen glands.") What you are describing are your tonsils which are in the back of the throat and are different sizes in different people. They do swell up as they are helping to fight throat infections. You could have strep throat/strep tonsillitis or a viral infection (such as mono). Please see your doctor to be diagnosed.