When am at my dads or sisters house my eyes go red, swell/ itch and cant stop sneezing? Only in there house my dad hardly cleans n my sister has OCD

Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience in Ophthalmology
Obvious allergy: There is likely to be some component of this house that you have become allergy to. You might consider taking a systemic anti-histamine like chlorphereramine prior to going there. From your description it is unlikely that they will modify the environment for you. You may have some underlying psychological activation as well given that it is the house of an immediate relative.
Answered on Nov 23, 2015