Netherlands
A male asked:

so my under lip on the left side feels a bit numb going to my chin. and it shows a black/blue discoloration. it also feels a bit tingly. what is this?

Dr. Charles Jarowski
Hematology and Oncology 49 years experience
Chin symptoms: The black/bluish discoloration could represent a subcutaneous hemorrhage in the left chin area. This might also cause some numbness and tingling. You could also have early symptoms of shingles involving the left chin area (herpes zoster). If these symptoms worsen you should see your physician.
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
Mystery : The numbness indicate a nerve involvement . The location indicates a facial nerve involvement .the discoloration indicates internal bleeding that rarely happen spontaneously unless you are on a major blood thinner. Most likely indicates trauma . If you do not remember any trauma then it could be on of these unrecognized trauma by applying a make up or touching the door with your face. See a doc