been getting horrible headaches and with them a numbness, tingling feeling on the left side and back side of my head. dizziness?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Many reasons: Could be anything from premenstrual syndrome to migraines to severe tension type headaches to hemicrania continua or even just being tired of all the good weather you're having compared to us here in Cleveland Ohio? Don't you wish it were 29 deg. there? I'm a headache specialist and would be happy to help in private consultation. Look me up @ www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR
Answered on Dec 13, 2014