i am 17 year old male,i have both nipples swollen like in the pic given above,when i take a cold shower the nipples contract but after bath they becom?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Katharine Cox
44 years experience Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Nipples: Nipple size varies and at your age may be related to hormone changes. Contracting with exposure to cold is normal. Unfortunately I am unable to see the picture but the current size of your nipples will not reflect the ultimate size. All the best and I hope I can bring up the picture.
Answered on Oct 12, 2015
45 years experience Pediatrics
Gynecomastia: This is likely transient gynecomastia that occurs with puberty will usually resolve in 6 mo to a year. When it has persisted for more than three years, liposuction or other surgical intervention may be required for a satisfactory result. If you carry some extra weight, it can just be a site where extra fat is stored.We have no access to pics you upload,that is reserved for concierge members.
Answered on Sep 6, 2016
1
43 years experience Pathology
This is good advice. I'd get with a general surgeon now. Being a teen is hard enough without that stuff. Best wishes
Oct 12, 2015