Garland, TX

how do i loose weight fast without having tob eat healthy?

Dr. Rashid Khan
IF: Intermittent fasting is one way to lose weight. You can combine this with an exercise program.
Dr. Carmen Kavali
Plastic Surgery 25 years experience
You don't : Eating healthy should be part of any smart weight loss program. It becomes your new lifestyle, and that's how you keep the weight off.
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Impossible: As the old saying goes "you are what you eat." it is impossible to lose weight (fast or slow) without a healthy diet.My favorite diet, both for maintaining a healthy weight & overall health is http://www.Drfuhrman.Com/library/what-is-a-nutritarian-diet.Aspx you don't have to follow it all the time but moving in this direction is wise.The inevitable consequence of not eating healthy is poor health!