A member asked:

A fews months now ive had painful pimple bumps near my nose mostly. they come to a tiny head with clear fluid,pop,dry up and start over?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Charles Saha answered

Specializes in Gastroenterology

Comedones: You should have them evaluated by your internist or a dermatologist. They will come up with a plan for treatment and prevention.

Answered 9/9/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question