Loma Linda, CA

I have a bump like a hard small ball form on my inner labia. it has now formed a white head like a pimple. it is sore to the touch but wasn't at first?

Dr. Wehbeh Wehbeh
Infectious Disease 31 years experience
Bartholin cyst: It could be a Bartholin cyst or more likely an abscess. You need to see your doctor as it might need to be drained and you may need antibiotics
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Poss. Bartholin inf.: This appears to be a possible Bartholin gland infection that may or may not resolve on its own. See a GYN MD if it continues for possible incision and drainage and resolution.

Last updated Dec 10, 2020