FL

i took a 7 mile walk last sunday on the beach (in sneakers) ever since then i have had a numb spot on and off right before the ball of my foot at the beginning of my arch. it almost feels like there is a piece of tape stuck to it. i've rested it as much a

Dr. David Tobin
Podiatry 38 years experience
Nerve: The sensation you are describing is nerve relates. If it doesn't improve after 2 weeks, see a podiatrist or neurologist. Check your shoes for fit/wear Check the inside lining of your shoe.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Wait and feel.: All that walking has temporarily hurt a sensory nerve or nerve receptor in that area. Not much to do but wait for it to recover.

Last updated Sep 10, 2015