U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old female asked:

Hi doctor ,my doctor prescribed me with a medicine called eplerenone.can i change it with other med cause im still having high blood pressure?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stephen Southard
Internal Medicine 17 years experience
Important : To review this with your prescribing physician. As there may be a dosage change or like you mention, an alternative medication. Best of luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

Last updated Aug 14, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.