U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Boston, MA
A 25-year-old male asked:

Keloid or hypertrophic scar? on upper ear cartilage, kinda lighter than skin, raised but not a ball supported by gravity, appeared fast then no change

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Ear lesion: I feel that a plastic surgeon is best qualified to evaluate this lesion and,if necessary, treat you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 4, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.