U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Beverly Hills, CA
A 25-year-old male asked:

Danced with people and someone's arm hit my head. i am recovering from a concussion, months ago should i be worried? is it easy to get one from this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Yes: If the problem is not improving or getting worse months after, you need to call the neurologist who took care of your concussion to make sure there is nothing more serious going on.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 3, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.