Everytime I use the restroom I have a bowel movement after. It's mixed with stools & liquid. I also lot of gas Should I be concerned for colon Cancer?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
42 years experience in General Surgery
Not cancer!: what do you mean about mixed with stool and water. Is the water loose stool or urine . And the urine is it coming out from the rectum or it coming out as usual from urethra and get mixed with the stool. Your concern is that every time you are going to the bathroom to pee you end up having a bowel movement?.I am not really sure what is your concern . Either way cancer is not a problem
Answered on Jul 20, 2015