IN

i have developed a bruise on my gum above my top front tooth just to the right of it. there's been no trauma. i can't recall anything i've done today that would have caused it, it just appeared. (?) i use a sonicare tooth brush. i smoke. i 40 years of ag

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Bruise: All sorts of lesions can appear in the mouth, from a temporary burn from extremely hot food, to gum damage form an abscess (infection), to oral cancer caused by smoking, to hundreds of other problems. Please call your Dentist or an Oral Surgeon for an evaluation.