Denmark

i need help finding meds to stop severe stress-ibs-d. any suggestions? this is taking over my life... i can not go outside at all at the moment thanks

Dr. Atul Singh
Nephrology and Dialysis 28 years experience
Self medication : My best suggestion is avoid self medication and see a GI. There are interventions that can be done rather than self medicate be it any preparation. Seeking consulling. medications, change In diet and other interventions would help. Self medication for a chronic condition is a slippery slope.If a controlled substance is needed suggest get an MD to help out. lastly there can be a true pathology.