U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 27-year-old female asked:

i have ibs brought on by a stress. 4 weeks later i am no longer stressed but struggling to get symptoms under control. i don't have food triggers.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Chinese medicine: Medically two things that can help with ibs are peppermint oil and digestive enzymes. I also suggest seeing an acupuncturist/chinese medicine doctor as that can really help balance your body and improve your symptoms. Good luck!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

A 19-year-old female asked:

If I shared food with someone who had mono when they were 2, will I get mono?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
Gastroenterology 28 years experience
Unlikely: While one has antibodies for life after being exposed to the virus that causes mono. The virus should no longer be causing a problem.
A 33-year-old member asked:

Is detrol (tolterodine) used for bladder control?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Scott Beard
Urogynecology 25 years experience
Yes: Related to urge problems.
A 46-year-old member asked:

Is having a guilty conscious about food a healthy way to lose weight?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 42 years experience
No: A guilty conscience about food is not a healthy way to lose weight. Healthy food nourishes your body and keeps it running well. Emotional problems can sometimes confuse and complicate the process of eating, though. For instance, some with binge eating disorder suffer guilt about food. See your physician if you're concerned about your weight or your feelings about food.
A 34-year-old member asked:

Is it normal for EKG and stress tests to be normal after stent & 2 angioplasties were done?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Yes/no : 85% chance of being abnormal. And it can be normal in 15%of pts.
Canada
A 25-year-old female asked:

Why is my 2 year old daughters stool always a shade of green? I rarely give her juice or food coloring so it cannot be the dye...

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Pediatrics 43 years experience
Normal!: It is not uncommon in some children. If the stool is formed , child is growing i would not worry about it. It is often from green leafy vegetables, coloring agents in the food or simply due to rapid transit from small intestine to large intestine where it normally is tuned brown.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Oct 4, 2016

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$30 per visit with
membership

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.