NY

i have a very painful bump behind my two front teeth due to my braces closing the gap there. it hurts to eat, drink, and chew. i have a deep overbite and every time i bite down, my teeth hit it. i woke up and accidentally bit the bump. it hurt so much i s

Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
See orthodontist: See orthodontist for assessment.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Swelling: If teeth are not flossed daily as space between teeth is closed gums will swell. Couple this with the irritation from your deep overbite and you have an addressable problem that can be very annoying. Please see the General Dentist or specialist Orthodontist that is treating you for adjustment to your braces and your Oral Hygiene that will give you relief.

Last updated Jan 31, 2018