U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 58-year-old female asked:

How do i get an otc acid reducer that i can take daily not just 14 days,&what is the name of it.?!

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sanjay Jain
Internal Medicine 36 years experience
Ranitidine 75 mg: take once or twice daily, if need more, get consult
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.