Chesapeake, VA

is it okay to take naproxen, tramadol, vicaprofen, and vicadin at the same time? my pain is at an all-time high. thanks!

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 45 years experience
No it is not okay..: Depends on dose of each, but Vicodin, Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen), (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) and tramadol all contain narcotics. Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) and Naproxyn both contain NSAIDs. Depending on dosage, the side effects of narcotics and NSAIDs can be harmful to liver or kidney, and can be dangerous. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist regarding safe dosage of each.